The idea of this puzzle is to work out how the oject GOT INTO the wood - NOT how to get it out again. Once you know how it got in, the process can be reversed and only then you can get it out again without breaking it!
- The wood is not cut and joined and remains in one piece throughout the process.
- The wood is not steamed, bent or twisted
- The pencile, screw or nail is not cut and joined
- Lateral thinking involved - use your brain, not brute force
- Fascinate your friends; frustrate your foes!
- Many people have had a theory - engineers, mechanics, scientists, carpenters and woodtrners... BUT few have solve the mystery!
Post your solutions, since I am clueless...
(C) on puzzle by A Touch of Craft, Mole Creek, Tasmania, Australia
More photos of the puzzle....
And a link about the creator of this puzzle.